Lateness, Cancellation and No Show Policy
MYOMASTERS (MYOMASTERS) is a professional service providing therapeutic massage to a range of clients. MYOMASTERS respects your time by commencing and concluding treatment sessions at the appointed times.
Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. MYOMASTERS understands that circumstances may prevent you from attending your appointment such as illness, family and work pressures. Prompt advice of your inability to attend will allow your appointment to be offered to other clients. Fees will be charged for lateness, cancellation and no shows.
Lateness, Cancellation and No Shows
- Please call MYOMASTERS if you are running late for your appointment.
- Your appointment will conclude at the appointed time
- Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will determine if there is enough time remaining to commence a treatment.
- If bookings allow the therapist, by discretion, may offer to fulfil your allotted appointment time.
- Full payment will be required for your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals due to circumstances beyond your control will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Twenty four (24) hours’ notice is require for cancellations.
- Cancellations received with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
- Further bookings will be denied where clients cancel without genuine reason for two (2) successive appointments.
Cancellation due to sickness
- Where cancellation is due to personal illness, clients are advised to telephone or text to cancel as soon as possible prior to the appointment.
- No cancellation fee will be charged in case of genuine illness.
- Clients who either forget or consciously choose to forgo their appointment for whatever reason and where no genuine cancellation attempt has been made will be considered a “no show”.
- No shows will be charged 100% of the treatment cost and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Clients who do not show for two (2) successive appointments will be denied any and all future bookings.
Cancellation by the therapist
- From time to time your primary therapist may be unavailable due to leave, illness, family need or other emergency.
- MYOMASTERS will use reasonable endeavours to appoint a substitute therapist for continuation of your care.
- Your appointment will be rescheduled where a substitute therapist cannot be found.